Monday, June 25, 2012

Tattoofever.net™ click here to download 10000+ tattoo designs!

Tattoofever.net™ click here to download 10000+ tattoo designs!


click here for more images

"you get so much my neighbour has just started tattooing so i've bought it for him. I get all my tattoos off him so theres quite a few to look at. You have quite a good assortment and lots of information.. Thanks so much "

"hi i just got my tat done. I went for to a butterfly tattoo on my ankle. I wanted something simply and pretty and goes well with my high heels "

"sure i don't mind sending in my tattoo, i just got the back of the shoulder done with a butterfly with my boyfriend's name on it. I love it so much. Thank you "

"thanks for the great designs. I after spending a few days looking through them i finally managed to find the one i like. I feel really good with my tat and i notice i'm getting more attention."

"really great flashes. I went for a simple tribal design. My first one, it hurt a little but i'm really pleased with it. I love to show it off "

"thank you so much for the hot designs i was looking for something a little different and not another typical tribal on my lower back. I we...more detail info



No comments:

Post a Comment