Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Free setup chapter | the simple golf swing

Free setup chapter | the simple golf swing

"i took off 9-10 strokes on the very same day that i bought your book." i added 20 yards to my driver, 10 yards to my irons. I shot the lowest score of my life 91 i took off 9-10 strokes on the very same day that i bought your book. Thank you so much. -rick

"the best money i've ever spent to improve my game" i purchased your book, read every word twice, took notes as you suggested... And headed out to the range the next day, to see if i could do what you were recommending. Within 20 minutes (1 large bucket of balls) i was hitt'n 'em like i have never hitt'm before... "long" and "straight, no slice at all." -john

q: how did the simple golf swing help you? a: the simple golf swing has allowed me to improve my golf game. First i was able to swing with better tempo. I can hit the ball straight now, slicing has almost become a thing of the past. I actually am hitting the ball where i aim it. Second i am hitting all my irons from sand wedge to 4 iron consistently.i have taken 9 strokes off my score in past 3 wks.my rounds usually have been 106-110, now i play 97 consistently. I expect to break 90 in the next few weeks. Most importantly, playing golf has become fun again. I am focusing on my putting now, since i have more opportunities to score(using precision putting dvd) - richard kennedy

q: how did the simple golf swing help you? a: i hit the ball straight and longer now.my approach shots to the green are more accruate so on most...more information



No comments:

Post a Comment