Friday, December 28, 2012

the complete guide to getting published | novel selling secrets

the complete guide to getting published | novel selling secrets

click here for more images

a step-by-step guide to selling your novel to a major u.s. Publisher the complete guide to getting published is a downloadable audio course plus corresponding pdf workbook that walks you through the entire process of publishing a book with a major u.s. Publisher. From writing the end on your manuscript to signing your name on your first copy for a fan it's all covered. And it's backed by a 60 day 100% money back guarantee.

scroll down for more information and a free sample. Hi, i m jessica brody, founder of novel selling secrets and a published author of young adult and commercial fiction.

in the past six years, i ve sold nine novels to my publisher , macmillan publishing group and today i m proud to say that i m a full-time, working author. I spend all my time, writing, traveling and promoting my books all over the world.

but my life wasn t always like that. Before i sold my first novel, i worked as a financial analyst , and was stuck in a cubicle all day analyzing spreadsheets. I desperately wanted to become an author but i didn t know how or even where to start. I knew absolutely nothing about the publishing industry. I didn't know any editors, or agents. I didn t even know anyone who had ever sold a no...read more guide



No comments:

Post a Comment