click here for more images
how to get your first real copywriting client in... Discover my personal system for getting copywriting clients. Includes both online & off-line marketing strategies.
i quit my job on april 19, 2005. But not to become a freelance copywriter. I had different plans. I wanted to be a financial planner. I had gotten my series 6 license. I had set up a way to make commissions working with another financial planner who was already making over a half million a year.
yet for all my careful planning, it did not work out. In nearly three months, i earned only a couple hundred dollars. That's why, with less than two weeks of money left, i launched my freelance copywriting career. Much to my surprise, i landed...
since then, the clients have kept coming. I've worked with 66 clients (and counting) in 2 years and 10 months.
what's more, in my first full calendar year of copywriting, i earned $121,780. After expenses, i netted $88,749 in profit. I've continued to earn six figures every year since.
i share this with you so you will believe me when i say... I know h...more detail info
No comments:
Post a Comment