click here for more images
…your roadmap to a lifestyle of exotic foreign locations, financial freedom, sizzling romance, or just sitting around doing nothing at all — you decide
i've been a slave. And i've been free. Freedom is better. I've been a slave to a job i hated… i've been a slave to the demands of others… and i've been a slave to the miserable grind of poverty. I travel where and when i want. I work for myself. I hang out with people i'd always imagined meeting. And i live in a place i chose, not someplace i just ended up.
my life is exactly what i've always dreamed it could be. I came from a town of 4,500 people. My dad worked in a factory as a plumber and steamfitter. I had bad grades in high school, and got kicked out more times than i can count. I went to a mediocre university, worked for minimum wage (and less), and was down to the last $15 in my wallet on more than one occasion.
but today i ve got a very successful business and a hot wife. I travel to the world s most exotic places and write about my experiences in glossy magazines that are read b...more detail info
No comments:
Post a Comment