Thursday, December 29, 2011

Online poker code crack poker cheats win at poker

Online poker code crack poker cheats win at poker

click here for more images

my name is george misencik and i started playing poker online about 2 years ago. I have read several books and done some online training as well. I have learned quite abit and have had some minor success just keeping above water as far as my bankroll goes. But i was continuously losing with big hands to much inferior hands. A friend told me about the online poker code crack and i google it. I purchased the online poker code on oct 16 th . I read it over and i could see that there definitely something to what i was reading. Last week i was invited to an online training session and observed as jon played a mtt and explained what he was doing during the tournament. After the session i decided to focus on the system and use the material i had learned. Well, i would like to report that i have had some of the best results i can remember and i played a $10+$1 mtt with over 500 participants, i finished in 1 st place. I just want to say i am a believer in the online poker code crack and would and will recommend it to anyone playing online poker.read more guide



No comments:

Post a Comment