i purchased your product about 3 weeks ago. I was having some technical issues that were worked out promptly. I'm writing to say thank you for the wonderful customer service and for your product. I just passed national registry on friday on my first attempt. This product was recommended to me by a fellow student who also passed on his first try. I don't think i would of been able to do it without the audio. I will recommend this to all upcoming paramedic students. Thanks again. -chad l.join one of our monthly live' online nremt prep courses from the convenience of your own home. All classes are recorded for viewing online at a later date so don't worry if you can't make every class.
finally a solution for your emt needs. We ve just released a 100+ page, quick study guide for persons either currently in emt school or preparing for the nremt emt-b exam . As you have certainly heard, the nremt emt exam is no joke. This is one of the most difficult exams you will ever take ...read more detail
No comments:
Post a Comment