Friday, November 23, 2012

Grocery store goldmines

Grocery store goldmines

"discover how to make extra money every single day selling products online from the stores you already visit "

by wendy carrier, mom and ebay powerseller i'm wendy carrier and during the past 3 years i have succeeded in selling thousands of items on ebay. I am a mom with four daughters and i dropped out of the workforce ten years ago to stay home with my kids. Being home was great, but my family missed my extra income. I was reluctant to go back into the workforce while my kids were still young. I started looking for a business i could run from home. With so many promises online and offline, i quickly became overwhelmed. I didn't want to risk any money and i was having a hard time seeing how all these online sellers were generating profits.

i knew the internet could help me--but where to start? i had sold a few random items on ebay before, but once my basement and garage were cleared out i quickly ran out of inventory. I was always left wondering "what can ...read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment